Have too much time on my hands

Emerana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have posted on these whines so many times today, so I would like to whine about people, such as myself, who have apparently too much time on their hands. Damn us! Yes, I could be playing with the kids at the park, but its like 100 degrees out. I could be cleaning but my house keeper was here earlier. I could be doing all sorts of more productive things. But instead I have spent the second half of this day transfering files a thimble full at a time to this comp and posting to the whine section.

whine whine whine

now does anyone know how to transfer files (jpgs mostly) quickly because this 4GB at a time is going to take the rest of my life!!

I was getting into all of this just a little too much myself. I went out and mowed the lawn... clear my head.

I dig what you're saying. The OP may be the initial spark, but the posts thereafter are the fuel to make the fire. I'll have to remember this next time, and perhaps just bite my tongue.

Here's how to transfer 4GBs...

1) Start transfer
2) Open favorite beverage
3) Watch basketball game on tonight
4) Come back when game is over

My memory stick claims to hold 4 gb yet it is still like emptying a bucket by thimble. :(

Most reactions

Back