Have you just arrived home in a taxi from a NYE Party?

just about 5 hours and 20 minutes till new year, gonna play poker with the family. :mrgreen:

and take pictures

well, 5 hours and 3 minutes into the new year for me.....pretty cool.

ohhhhh I came back from a party at 5 am... :) it was amazing! I lovew those people. I don't care that they were at least 9 years older than me... and that I was the youngest there. It was the best party in my life!!! :D

I went to a mates place and had a few drinks before we went out. We left it a bit late to call a taxi and the wait for one would have been about 1.5 hours, so we decided to start walking. We had just left and were about 500m from his house and a taxi drove up behind us, which was awesome, so we got a lift into a pub.

We got there just before 12am and stayed there for a couple of hours. I saw a heap of people that I hadn't seen since school (2 years), and others who are back here from uni, like me, and ended up hanging out with my yr 7 girlfriend heheh..it's cool though, it was one of those 3 week things that 12 year olds have. Good times.. So it was cool seeing her again.

So her, 2 other friends and I left this pub around 2am and stumbled along to a park so we could look at the stars and whatever and make it an all-nighter. We ended up playing 'truth or dare' haha no, we're not still in year 7..or 12 years old.. and it was rather interesting because noone wanted dares so we learnt a lot about each other through the 'truths' to say the least..

We got a taxi home at around 5am and I'm glad we arrived safely. He was a really bad driver. Overall it was an awesome night.

Erik and I did our tradition of eating out, then going to a movie (Saw Narnia), then we met up with our friends to ring in the new year. It was tons of fun! Erik and I don't drink but that by no means says we can't have a good time! Though Eriks cousin who was drinking was hitting on me all night. Right in front of Erik! AND ERIK THOUGHT IT WAS FRICKEN HILARIOUS! :er: Er...well...actually...ok, it was pretty funny, but still! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back