have you seen my baseball?

colorDARK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
colordark.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some pictures at my brother's ball game on Monday. :)

daltonbaseball1.jpg

daltonbaseball2.jpg

seth.jpg

Any advice for sport shots? I couldn't get a good active one, so this is all I managed this time around. Maybe next time I will try and get some shots of activity.

I like these I am no good at sports stuff cause I dont know what it should look like. lol so I am no help there and I cant get a good action shot to save my life. I was afraid to look though because your title had me thinking of that movie something about mary.

Well, while the question of your title did not remind me of any movie (I know too few movies, I'm afraid), I still find it quite apt for your little series of photos here, since there is no ball to be seen in any of these three :greenpbl: :mrgreen: ... so when you go to photograph another game, try to capture the ball at some point in time. Would be nice :D .

I was trying to get one of a baseball in the shot but it didn't turn out and I didn't stay long enough to get anymore shots. But hopefully there will be more games and I can post them here for you guys. :) Thanks for the advice!

Most reactions

Back