What's new

Haven't Posted In A While... C&C

Invictus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Eh?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't posted photos in quite a while so I thought I may aswell post some recent work. It's slowly coming along... #4 Is just more of a joke than anything, I'm sure it'll arouse some amusement. C&C PLZ!

1.
_A035862.jpg


2.
_A236138.jpg


3.
_B286548.jpg


4.
_B286711.jpg
 
Last edited:
1- not a fan of the composition. like the DOF, like the writting on the wall. Maybe if you played more with which balls are showing?

2- nice night shot, could be me hung over right now but it looks slanted to the right a bit. did you get any shots closer up? I find this far back isnt doing too much

3- is it me or is something wrong right the black in her yes? looks odd.
 
The second photo is the best shot due to lighting & colour, plus being a bit novel for the subject. DOF is excellent in #1 and #4. The lady's left eye certainly draws attention foremost. Not sure if that is good or bad in that I keep wanting to look left of the frame to see a moresymmetrical facial view, but still a powerful photo for composition.
 
The eyes in pic # 3 is mesmerizing...but as bigtwinky already said, something seems to be wrong with the black part...
Loved #2, and #4. I think the esposure in #2 is perfect!
 
thank you for the kindness. my girlfriend doesnt normally like to be part of my experiments, but thankfully this time she let down her guard.
 
I'm just wondering, but did you add the catchlights in her eyes in #3 in post, because they look fake to me. On regular portraits, you can usually get away with adding them in, but you have to be really, really careful with doing that on such a close up on them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom