Haven't posted in a while. Some newborns.

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This little guy was 3 weeks old.
2457920917_cb9c441859.jpg

2458750782_b59264f12b.jpg

2458750850_e0cf4d911c.jpg

2458750892_74685fce40.jpg

those are beautiful!!! I love the 3rd!

What a gorgeous shoot! I have to say that #3 and #4 are my favorites! What a beautiful series!

btw, where in Utah are you located? It's great to have a close neighbor here! My studio is located in Brigham City.

What a gorgeous shoot! I have to say that #3 and #4 are my favorites! What a beautiful series!

btw, where in Utah are you located? It's great to have a close neighbor here! My studio is located in Brigham City.

Thanks for the compliments! We are located in Clinton but these were taken at the clients residence in Farmington. We do all our shoots on location.

Do you find when doing your on location shots, that the client is more relaxed than they would be otherwise?

I'm assuming you bring your lights, and a portable backdrop sytem?

There's alot of red tape to cross when you have clients coming to you, as far as inspections of the property, handicap accesibility etc . . . when you shoot on location, that probably clears all that up doesn't it?

Just a little curious, as we've thought of going the same route for the reasons I just mentioned

Beautiful work as usual! The bw tones are fantastic.

I have a question though, was it intentional to have Mom's black shirt blend in with the background? Not saying its bad, just curious. :)

NJ

Do you find when doing your on location shots, that the client is more relaxed than they would be otherwise?

I'm assuming you bring your lights, and a portable backdrop sytem?

There's alot of red tape to cross when you have clients coming to you, as far as inspections of the property, handicap accesibility etc . . . when you shoot on location, that probably clears all that up doesn't it?

Just a little curious, as we've thought of going the same route for the reasons I just mentioned

Doing on location shoots has many advantages. Some of which you have mentioned above. I also prefer a diverse background and it seems to be more convenient for the customer as well. We have a portable backdrop system that we bring along with some props but we mostly use natural light.

NJMAN: We usually tell the parents of the baby to wear black. Everything seems to turn out better and PP is a lot cleaner this way.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back