What's new

Haven't shot in a while, C&C needed please. :)

genital_apparatus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, I haven't touched a camera in a few months. Work, training, etc. has been getting in the way. Decided I would take a couple shots down at the park this morning, here's my favourite from the day:

3713213667_a8098db3f4.jpg


26mm
f/5.6
1/500 sec
ISO 200
 
I would have used a higher camera angle so that the whole bike falls on the pavement. The handlebars and seat get lost in the clutter of the driveway sides.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom