having trouble with your hotmail??

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hmmmmm, wondering if anybody else is having trouble with their hotmail account? ... i havent been able to get my mail for 2 days (not that im important anyway :p ) ... cant log on to their site either :? you got hotmail woes?

hmm.. i dont seem to be having that problem.. i opened hotmail yesterday, and its also opening perfectly fine today...
maybe its just u? :?

its back online ... with 40 emails :lol:

haha!! 40 emails, that sucks!

mine was working fine all day long!

md

except I'm suddenly bombarded with "Postmaster:undeliverable" so-called returns to my acct, on emails I never sent.... hmmm.... the file size of these is huge, too. Do I detect worms on msn??

btw....Hi, Dew! I'm a newbie who's been lurking while waiting for my registration snafu to be fixed by the one 'n only Chaseman.... It's nice to be here! :)

hi terri :D

yeh i've been getting those "undeliverable" ... "wicked screensaver" .. ideals as well on my POP account ... at least 40 per day

so i called my ISP ..."hi, i appreciate u removing the worms/viruses, but i dont need u to send me a confirmation email everytime u do it ... do it!!! and walk away quietly." :lol: ... i havent gotten any more since :D

Smart girl!! Maybe that's what I should do, since that seems to be the majority of what I get these days.... but that's another story!! :)

Most reactions

Back