What's new

Hawaiian Sunset

I don't think it hurts it terribly, but I did like the framing with it all in....maybe a bit less crop of the bottom to retain that dark depth that was created?

Yeah I know what you're saying. Something feels a bit off. Maybe a bit more road.

Mishele: I really liked the composition from this angle with the people looking out to the sunset and the silhouettes.

Dancer: I had considered a bit of a crop off the bottom and the side to bring things in a bit closer. I still may do that in print.

Thanks all for your kind words !

I wouldn't have noticed the people w/ out you pointing them out. I thought they we plants......=)


Plants!?!? hehe :)

Great composition...Really love this shot. I can't wait to travel to Hawaii.

Awesome picture....
Need to go back and use my miles before American Airlines goes under....
About the crop I thought that as well when I first saw it, but seeing those two side by side I like the former...

grat picturen I never been there, Need to go

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom