Hawks, falcon, flamingo and something that doesn't fit

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still going through some old stuff that I forgot about. These were taken at African Lion Safari.

Pink Flamingo by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

Harris Hawk by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

3. And I did try to get him in flight but I was always a step behind and got nothing.
Peregrine Falcon portrai by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

Peregrine Falcon by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

5. @ZombiesniperJr here is one for you and I don't have the body so all you get is two headshots.
Hawk? Needs ID by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

Hawk? Needs ID by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

African Elephant by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

Nice shots the peregrine falcon looks prarie to me and the hawk is a Ferruginous hawk.

Great set. I had the best time there last summer. Planning a second trip this summer

Great set. I had the best time there last summer. Planning a second trip this summer

Thanks Barb. They have a decent variety in the Birds of Prey demonstration. Took a lot of pics from the bus through thick glass during the safari but only got a handful of decent shots. Glass was dirty and tons of hand prints. Next time I'll take my car through so I can roll down the window and shoot and I'll just bypass the baboon section so they don't ruin my car.

Thanks Barb. They have a decent variety in the Birds of Prey demonstration. Took a lot of pics from the bus through thick glass during the safari but only got a handful of decent shots. Glass was dirty and tons of hand prints. Next time I'll take my car through so I can roll down the window and shoot and I'll just bypass the baboon section so they don't ruin my car.

They weren't having the birds of prey demonstration when I was there. I did the safari twice in my own car, first thing in the morning and later in the day. It was amazing first thing in the morning. I did the slip road and bypassed the baboon's too. Second time was a little too crowded.

They weren't having the birds of prey demonstration when I was there. I did the safari twice in my own car, first thing in the morning and later in the day. It was amazing first thing in the morning. I did the slip road and bypassed the baboon's too. Second time was a little too crowded.

They actually have a behind the scenes package. Its early morning before it opens when the animals are more lively and are being fed. You go through the safari in a open air truck bed. It is 2 hours for $99. I think it may be worth it to get some great photos.

“Wake up the Wild” – An Exclusive Safari Adventure!

They actually have a behind the scenes package. Its early morning before it opens when the animals are more lively and are being fed. You go through the safari in a open air truck bed. It is 2 hours for $99. I think it may be worth it to get some great photos.

“Wake up the Wild” – An Exclusive Safari Adventure!

Excellent images.

We should all do the Wake up the Wild together.

I am so in. I knew about the package, was planning on doing it. I think this would be so much fun.

Most reactions

Back