Bald Eagle

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So last week I was on an African lion safari....hmm, let me rephrase that, last week I went to African Lion Safari. About a hour from where I live. Damn I wish I was actually in Africa. They had birds of prey demonstrations among other animals. I took a ton of photos which I will post throughout the next couple of weeks.

I wish I could have gone to a second show of the birds of prey so I could position myself better and I would know where the birds are coming from and where they would go but did not have the chance. I also realized I still need a lot of practice.

Anyways here are some of the Bald Eagle. Sorry for all the pics.

Bald Eagle by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

6. Yes I cloned something out on this one very badly.

Super nice. Great exposure.

If I played the lottery, and if I won, an African Safari would be one of the first on my to-do list. Looking forward to more from this. Nicely done!

Very nice! Particularly #5.

Very nice set! What autofocus settings are you using?

Great set, beautiful bald eagle, those portrait shots are lovely!

Super nice. Great exposure.

Great set.

Always loved the feather pattern of a Bald Eagle.

If I played the lottery, and if I won, an African Safari would be one of the first on my to-do list. Looking forward to more from this. Nicely done!

Very nice! Particularly #5.

Great set!

Thanks guys!

Very nice set! What autofocus settings are you using?

Thanks John. For the stills I tend to switch between S-AF and C-AF depending on the situation, I find that S-AF gives more accurate live histogram and blinkies than C-AF. But for action and bif's and what I used for all these shots was C-AF, single AF point and Sequential Low reduced to 10fps.

Can someone tell me if its possible to do a good job of cloning out the water barrel in picture #7 and have it look seamless with the oof grass in the BG? In #6 I did a quick and dirty clone out of the handlers leg on the left side. Its very noticeable and I don't know how to blend the BG in better. My PS skills are not very good, does someone know of a good tutorial specifically for that kind of editing?

Fantastic shots Brent. I haven't been there since my kid was little. I live less than an hour away so I should get down there this summer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back