HD Video: Recorded, Now what?

K8-90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey!

So I've upgrade from a Rebel to the fabulous 7D, woot! One of the upgrades was the addition of video, although that wasn't my reason for purchasing it. Anyways. Having the option, I have obviously tried it out. Video is pretty tricky, I must say. But what I am trying to figure out is what do I do with the video clips once they have been recorded? I shot the clips in full 1080p, and now I would like to watch these clips. Apparently, my laptop can't handle the task, as the video is very choppy. But if I burn to DVD, the video is no longer HD, right? So How do I go about watching the clips?

Thanks,

Kate

Yes. I have the prepackaged mac stuff, and also Adobe Premier, which I don't know how to use.

Any ideas?

I wanted to included the clips with some pictures and make a slideshow. The slideshow would then be watch on a 52" HDTV...

Thanks for the replies!

i have the nikon d7000...that also has 1080p video. And I was wondering how to burn them into a HD format for use on a DVD..or else, what is the point of having it.
my computer also plays the videos a little choppy, but i think its because of their format in QuickTime...not so much the computer. HD in another format would likely be smooth.

Thanks, that was quite helpful!

Make a multimedia story.
11.4355.gif

OP was asking what to convert the video format to so that they could use the video, not what they should do besides leaving it sit on their hard drive.

Most reactions

Back