What's new

HDR attempt

Neor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't know if I'm doing it right. I just started experimenting with HDR this week.


IMG_0176 by Mei Rains, on Flickr
 
not hdr sorry

search stuckincustoms.com great n easy tutorial
 
How about some image/software data?

I see more detail in the wheel well that I would expect to see, but the sun is still overblown.


You also need to clean your lens.
 
Neor:

There are a few different processes you could try.

1. If your camera supports +0- exposure, that's probably the easiest. On a tripod to minimize variations due to movement, +-1.0 either direction should give you some good variances.
2. Shooting RAW and using something like HDRPhoto (www.hdrsoft.com) software can mimic HDR pretty well. It's good for processing 3+ offset exposures/white balance shots also. But, will work for a single shot, too. Check it out.
3. Offsetting your white balance +0- in an HDR shot works pretty good, too. But, not widely accepted as true HDR. Kinda like these...

3314509971_3c9aa4f5bb.jpg


3283532682_b778e348f5.jpg



3282710241_3552a6f73c.jpg




Rich
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom