What's new

HDR Churches for C&C

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
918
Reaction score
4
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1:
IMG_4102_3_4_tonemapped.jpg


2:
IMG_4071_2_3_tonemapped.jpg


3:
FinalChubbyChurch.jpg
 
Wanted to try to capture that "what the eye would see" type of depth with HDR. Also, a storm was moving in and wanted to retain some cloud detail.
 
the HDR work is good. I don't like the overly done examples that look more like a story book..

However, all the crazy angles and perspective here are distracting from otherwise good photographs..........:D
 
I really like the HDR its not over the top which is good but the angles take away just like LarryD said.
 
Honestly I don't really like the HDR. A bit too blotchy/ halo'y and it doesn't bring out the texture of the churches much.

Keep practicing on the processing. #2 has a ton of potential imo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom