HDR Image

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluegrassphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a HDR image I shot a while back. There's been a lot of posts and comments on HDR photos, so I thought I'd throw my shot in the mix.

I appreciate everyone's opinion on HDR and have read most so, not to be rude, but, please don't bother telling us if HDR is real photography or not.

I would love some feedback!

HDR-1

what exactly IS an HDR photo? Am i really thick?

Nice shot btw

Near perfect deployment of HDR processing! No glowy pixel radius stuff, no noise problems. A few blown highlights, but not a big problem.

-Shea

It doesn't look sharp, was this hand held?

No, not hand held. It's actually 6 shots, shot with a tripod. I never really noticed the sharpness, I think the fish in the foreground looks fine and that's the main subject.

Thanks for the comment!

No, not hand held. It's actually 6 shots, shot with a tripod. I never really noticed the sharpness, I think the fish in the foreground looks fine and that's the main subject.

Thanks for the comment!
It can also be from just the resizing, did you add any USM after the resize?

you need to sharpen after the resize (look at my japan thread, there is no sharpening after resize and you can tell haha)

also i'd clone out the tree, it is a little distracting.

nice job over all :)

It's a nicely done hdr not overdone but if the fish was the subject why cut it's fins off out of frame and also if you used a tripod why shoot at f2.8? Like the blue of the sky.

i enjoy the fact this HDR simply adds to the photo without giving it an artificial look/feeling

Most reactions

New Topics

Back