What's new

SCORP 2 Gimbal Compatibility with Mirrorless Cameras?

tinytmp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2023
Messages
112
Reaction score
21
Location
United State
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I'm considering picking up the SCORP 2 gimbal and wanted to check if anyone has experience using it with various mirrorless camera models.

I'm particularly curious about its compatibility with popular setups like the Sony A7 series, Canon R series, and Fujifilm XT line.

Does it balance easily, and are all functions (focus, zoom, record) accessible through the gimbal?

I’ve read mixed things online and would love to hear real-world feedback from actual users.

Any compatibility issues or quirks I should be aware of before buying? Appreciate any insights
 
Hey everyone,

I'm considering picking up the SCORP 2 gimbal and wanted to check if anyone has experience using it with various mirrorless camera models.

I'm particularly curious about its compatibility with popular setups like the Sony A7 series, Canon R series, and Fujifilm XT line.

Does it balance easily, and are all functions (focus, zoom, record) accessible through the gimbal?

I’ve read mixed things online and would love to hear real-world feedback from actual users of SCORP 2 Gimbal Compatibility.

Any compatibility issues or quirks I should be aware of before buying? Appreciate any insights
thanks in advance for any help
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom