What's new

HDR samples

MGY

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
random HDR shots around school.

dsc8099100101.jpg


dsc807678.jpg
 
I'm not really sure how to eloquently put this, so I'll type out my raw thought: "What am I supposed to be looking at?"
 
thanks. well, since these are vantage point type shots, you are looking at the view. if you want me to be more specific, the in the first shot you are looking at the engineering complex and in the 2nd shot you are looking at the gym.
 
not a fan of either..
If I had to pick, however, i'd pick the second one as the more successful one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom