HDR Shootout 23.... 9 EVs to work with!

hmmm its an img tag to my photobucket. Weird :\

PB only allows so much bandwidth per month usage.... you've exceeded that. Well, not you, but everyone who views your linked images.

If you want, I can copy your pix to my Pro account and post it for you.

ok should be fixed now. I used tinypic instead... I deleted a bunch of photos from that account now, lots of pics posted on forums :p

ok should be fixed now. I used tinypic instead... I deleted a bunch of photos from that account now, lots of pics posted on forums :p

It's not a matter of the number of photos you have on PB..... it's the bandwidth PB provides to let everyone who views your linked images.

It's not a matter of the number of photos you have on PB..... it's the bandwidth PB provides to let everyone who views your linked images.

oh I know, but I mean there were a lot of photos that I had pasted on various MMA forums over time - so anyone viewing them, or linking to them, used up the bandwidth. I deleted them so now they can't be seen anymore :)

oh I know, but I mean there were a lot of photos that I had pasted on various MMA forums over time - so anyone viewing them, or linking to them, used up the bandwidth. I deleted them so now they can't be seen anymore :)

Won't make a difference until a certain time, when PB resets access to your account. If you created your account, say, on the 5th of the month, you'll need to wait until Aug. 6th for any images to show up on any forum.

Gotcha. I tossed the pic onto tinypic.com anyway, but at least my PB will be clear in the future hehe. THanks for the heads up Sparky.

Photomatix 4.0.2 - Detail Enhancer

shootout230detailenhanc.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back