HDR Shootout #30

Did mcnugget say something? I can't hear him! ;)

Did mcnugget say something? I can't hear him! ;)

mcwho?................................
ignore.gif

McNuggett why not submit your version of the Shootout instead of yap yap yap.

How about you post some HDR images to back up all your talk and name calling.

McNuggett why not submit your version of the Shootout instead of yap yap yap.

How about you post some HDR images to back up all your talk and name calling.

You are really funny. When you find that your statement is incorrect, you quickly change what you say, start yapping something else and make others forget what you said before.

That's the one problem with Ignore Lists..... someone has to quote someone who's on it and I still can see it.
846.gif

Why don't we all just not respond to McNugget and maybe he'll shaddup.

did you know that McNuggets are made from pink ground up chicken goop.. formed into nuggets? They are FAKE nuggets.... greasy, unhealthy and bad for you! Seems appropriate here too! lol!

Chicken Nuggets Are Made From This Pink Goop

Just a tip for those of you who might be interested or did purchase "Digital Landscape Photography" by Michael Frye; there is an error on page 43 where a diagram of the histogram indicating the Zones is not correct. He has a correction on his website that can be printed out and pasted over that page.

As an aside I found it interesting (strange ) that he uses the indication of a zone in a non traditional manner. I.E. Zones are traditionally written as I, II, III, IV, V, VII, VIII.

just skipped it, nothing has happened, it is still there along with VIII and IX and X.

just old fashion operator error.

Just a tip for those of you who might be interested or did purchase "Digital Landscape Photography" by Michael Frye; there is an error on page 43 where a diagram of the histogram indicating the Zones is not correct. He has a correction on his website that can be printed out and pasted over that page.

As an aside I found it interesting (strange ) that he uses the indication of a zone in a non traditional manner. I.E. Zones are traditionally written as I, II, III, IV, V, VII, VIII.

Thanks, I'll print that page out and insert it.

Shootout30Final.jpg

Back to the shootout. My first photo to this forum.

HDR creation: Picturenaut
Tone mapping: Luminance HDR
Post processing: GIMP

Most reactions

New Topics

Back