What's new

HDR Studio shot, Just got the D90 today Woot!

Nikoncs4

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, Ma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As I said in the title, today I am officially a proud owner of the D90 finally!
Here I took a few different exposures in my uncles studio and composed an HDR Photo. Only, I have not totally finished editing this as you can see in the window how it is totally washed out and distracting. No worries I will finish tomarrow when I get more time, but tell me what you guys think? Too intense with saturation aha? Thanks for looking.

3796245329_1aed21a84d_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom