What's new

HDR + Wide Angle + Beach

fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
2,829
Reaction score
295
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Three shots I took this morning at the beach. All were 3 shot brackets at -2, 0, +2. Processed in photomatix and lightroom. 5D2 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 lens.

1. Museum
$IMG_9449_50_51_tonemapped.webp

2. Tree
$IMG_9446_7_8_tonemapped.webp

3. Boat
$IMG_9458_59_60_tonemapped.webp

C&C if you wish. I know they're well on the 'overcooked' side of things for a lot of people's tastes, but I like the aesthetic. They're not trying to pass off as subtle.
 
I like pretty much the boat. Nice post-editing and great capture tho! :)
 
OP: your flickr link is broken
 
I like them, I just think they would look better if the clouds weren't as cooked.
 
I really like the boat photo, I think I would like the other 2 more if the rear chimney area on the museum were a tad bit brighter, and if the the tree in the 2nd one had the leaves a bit brighter... But I understand that's a bit hard with how thin stuff is and without it messing up the sky too much.

Good job though, they look good! Not tooooo over over done like some HDR's can be.
 
OP: your flickr link is broken

True that, turns out flickr is a massive annoying waste of time and space anyway as they seem to chage their login requirements every few months. Now it wants me to create a yahoo ID to sign in, which I am absolutely not going to do (who the hell uses yahoo for anything anymore...) Anyway I fixed the link for now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom