He Painted it ORANGE!!

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One year and ten days ago I showed y'all this photo the subject of which I found on one of my walks.

beetle.jpg

I later ran into the owner who told me he found it on Craig's List and that he planned to restore it. It disappeared then and I'd been wondering how his restoration efforts were progressing. Yesterday I walked by and there it was. He painted it Orange!:shock: I hope he's not finished yet. Where's the hub caps?! What happened to the original bumpers?!

Joe

bettle_orange_zpsacb54142.jpg

awwww... that's kinda sad. :( Neat color though. :)

My favorite color!!! Lovin me some orange buggage!!

I don't care as much about color as WHAT THE HELL is going on with that thing's ride height????????????? It's like a freaking 4x4!

I'm pretty sure it isnt the same car, the red one is older.

I don't care as much about color as WHAT THE HELL is going on with that thing's ride height????????????? It's like a freaking 4x4!

The old VW were that way after you have them jack up in the air working on them. You had to drive them around to get them to work there way back in place.

The old VW were that way after you have them jack up in the air working on them. You had to drive them around to get them to work there way back in place.

That's right. Didn't cross my mind, but that's absolutely it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back