What's new

Headed Home

I've looked and looked but can't find the hot model. Is she on the boat?
 
Uh oh. Majeed's gonna be mad. He's going to have to fight back with some hot models. Just because.








Kidding aside - man, that's impressive.
 
Wish wish wish I had a longer lens on. I was using the 24-70 to take shots of the wife and some wide angles when this passed before me. Oh well, so happy with the D800!
 
YEah, saw this smaller on FB, lovd it there, love it even MORE here on TPF!! What a great coincidence of natural conditions--good surf on-shore, the setting sun, the fishing vessel near the sun, YOU BEING there, with camera! Just really cool man!
 
Thanks all, just playing around. Landscape is really my favorite form of photography.
 
Thank you!
 
Man this is cool! Nice one!
 
Thanks all, just playing around. Landscape is really my favorite form of photography.

What???? Oh wait, the other just "pays the bills". lol

Nice shot Trever.

No actually I've always loved landscape photography as an art. It's just the most expensive form of photography....having to constantly travel to exotic, beautiful places! Models come to me, much cheaper!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom