What's new

Heading South

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Technically they were heading north, but I'll allow it.

K52A8719 by runnah555, on Flickr
 
Ahhhh touche, nice play on words. I was thinking you were heading to florida.

Love the silhouette style here and of course the color of the sky.

Real nice
 
Yes, nice color. Since the geese (?) are well in focus, you can probably crop some from the top and the right.

If you want the geese to head in the other direction, just do a horizontal image flip. :allteeth:
 
I like it. But I'm not sure about the vignette, especially on the right-hand side. With the image being subdued in exposure as it is, the vignette doesn't add to it for me.

Jake
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom