Heads up!

LWW

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ostrich001.jpg

Ostrich002.jpg

Taken at the ostrich pen of the Cincinnati Zoological Park.

LWW

You have 11 threads started on the first page of this forum., if it continues, you will go on my ignore list. Don't you think this is a bit selfish?
You have 1,406 posts on this forum. Don't you think this is a bit selfish?

Actually I don't nor would I do anything to discourage other members to participaye on the forum, in fact I try to encourage people to participate on this forum and may have recruited a few new members.

If I am in violation of a rule as to how many pics I can post someone please tell me.

I have found this forum at the same time I started digitizing my personal portfolio and am posting some of my work here as I go.

If other members chose to comment good or bad that is their right and I appreciate all comments even if they are critical.

I don't appreciate someone who feels that are empowered to limit the amount of posts I may make or who thinks they will be punishing me by putting me on "IGNORE".

I will assume that you have just had a bad day and let it go at that. I hope that you have contributions to make.

LWW

I retracted the ignore list comment, as at that time I felt it was a bit harsh. My day was just fine thanks. my 1046 posts are comments mostly, and very unselfish imo... i have posted a few threads, but I never hog up the first page with any more then 2 threads., It's just my opinion, I think posting 11 threads and pushing everyone elses threads to page 2 and 3 is selfish. I am sure others feel the same way, but they are not rude like I am, to make note of it., please continue as you wish., I do not know of any rules you may be breaking.

all the best

Well my goal is not to push anyone put of anywhere.

Perhaps I suffered from beginner's giddiness.

In any event I've taken it upon myself to discuss the situation mith a moderator and I understand that position of not wanting pushed out so quickly, which was never my attention.

If I have offended anyone I extend my apologies.

LWW

If this is the worst conflict I have the rest of the year I'm very happy.

LWW

Most reactions

Back