Heartbroken.... I wont win any friends with these shots...

Avid fishermen and hunters are the most conservation minded people I know. Much of the conservation movements were spearheaded by sportsmen, so your generalities are grossly misplaced. I could just as easily day photographers (not all of them) are a bunch of slobs.
These people in large part are NOT hunters OR fishermen.

Hi all, being in uk I don’t know about all your rights and about guns. But I am both a dog owner and a person who goes fishing on the beach. I agree with a lot of the comments above so much trash is left behind on the beaches when I walk the dogs I look for fishing line and hooks, and remove any I find a section of sea wall that is a popular spot is now closed to fishing due to the problem another big problem at the moment is take away chicken bones just thrown on the beach, don’t know what the answer is other than try and teach people

Some people are just slobs and incapable of behaving themselves. Unfortunately it falls on the rest of us to clean up after them. However unpleasant it may be we have a responsibility to clean up after them. Many times my pack comes back full of trash I didn't create. I can look myself in the mirror w/o remorse.

Good on you. And even though you are not on my beach, thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back