Heartpatrick Travel Portraits - Yogyakarta, Borobudur & Other Temples

heartpatrick

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.heartpatrick.com
Hey All,

In addition to the travel album that I have published, I had the honour of traveling with a bunch of camwhoring friends, and so ended up doing some fun portraits too among the charming side lanes of town and the monuments and temples.

Hope you find them fun too.

Pic 1:
13.jpg

Pic 2:
27.jpg

Pic 3:
35.jpg

Pic 4:
42.jpg

Pic 5:
53.jpg

Pic 6:
56.jpg

Pic 7:
59.jpg

Pic 8:
65.jpg

The full album is available here:
Heartpatrick - Travel - 200906 - Yogyakarta Portraits

Thanks all.

Regards,
Patrick
http://www.heartpatrick.com

hahaha... Indonesia is so beautiful country.

but one thing for sure, your not taking picture seriously. cause so many landscape that you can get at Borobudur.

but one thing for sure, your not taking picture seriously. cause so many landscape that you can get at Borobudur.

perhaps landscape wasnt what he was going for.:er:

i like these photos a lot...they have a nice casual fun feel.
got some really interesting tones going on too...wb might technically be "wrong", but i like the results.

rully, feel free to start a thread with some of your pics..i'd like to see some landscapes from there.:thumbup:

perhaps landscape wasnt what he was going for.:er:

i like these photos a lot...they have a nice casual fun feel.
got some really interesting tones going on too...wb might technically be "wrong", but i like the results.

rully, feel free to start a thread with some of your pics..i'd like to see some landscapes from there.:thumbup:

i'm not landscape guy, more of modelling photograph. :D
one of my photo are also in this same sub forum. "runaway bride" is my thread title.

Most reactions

Back