What's new

Heaven Awaits

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
This shoot was really fun, especially seeing my wife jump. LoL that always makes my day :)

Heaven Awaits
7306357964_df858a9d96_h.jpg


$7306357964_df858a9d96_h.webp
 
I'm not a fan of over-processed images but I do like this one – kind of dreamy and the distortion adds some cool oneiric mood, along with the purplish clouds. The one thing I don't like about the treatment is the shadow under the model – it seems as if it was added in post, and it doesn't really look right to me. Also – personal preference – I would consider cropping off the bottom 10-20% for a bit of a pano view.

Good stuff.
 
noted, thanks for the feedback buddy
 
Matchless, I think since your subject is looking up, the crop right above her face is really creating friction. I like the effect, style, and processing for the most part, but there needs to be more space (possibly significantly more space) above your subject given the direction of her gaze and the framing of the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom