Heaven's Littlest Angels.

DreamWeb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I shot these photos last Friday. It's for a school fundraiser... The kids that were shot were from the school (duh) ;)

Please, all input... feedback.. comments.. criticisms... etc. Welcomed.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

David Pritchett

P.S. I need to pick the 4 best... HELP![/img]

the cropping is wierd, and i like them a lot. gorgeous

any post processing? how did you do the shimmery highlights?

I didnt' notice until you said it, but she's just grabbing the outer layer...there is a whole 'nother layer of dress there!

core_17 said:
I didnt' notice until you said it, but she's just grabbing the outer layer...there is a whole 'nother layer of dress there!

Hmm... other opinions? I think that's the only anomolie that might ruin that photo...

Core I like your avatar!

core_17 said:
Get that ladder out of the shot with the four kids, and I would LOVE it.

Hehe. I tried taking it out in post... but, I think it's better in there. Refresh the page, I've cropped the image now (taken a bit off the top). I think it works better now. The top left was fighting the top right (previously).. you were right!

Thanks!

StvShoop said:
the cropping is wierd, and i like them a lot. gorgeous

any post processing? how did you do the shimmery highlights?

Only the group shot has had any 'cropping' done. The rest of the shots are the exact framing that came out of the camera. I may tweak the framing a bit later.. not sure. I'm pretty happy with it at the moment though.

The shimmery highlights can easily be acheived in PS. Create a new copy of the photo layer, diffuse glow it... and then use a mask on the diffused layer. That way you can control how much diffusion should be on any given part of the image.

Works really well with Angels :)

d.

Ryan Gracie said:
core_17 said:
How is that disturbing??? I think it's playful and cute. :)

Well, tell me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the girl third to the right has her HAND up the other girl's skirt - is it just me???

Ya know what? It's not just you. I noticed it too... (but I had been looking at the photos for a long time by then). I wondered if anyone else would take exception to it.

I may try to fix it later (I took quite a few shots of those little girls in that same framing). I'll have to ask around more to see how many people have a problem with it.

Thanks for the honesty!

d.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back