Hello! A small set O' questions!

Reaction score
Hail, Masters of the Film :D
I am 16 years of age, and im looking into Photography (WOOT!!).
So, My teacher thinks that it would be a good idea if i did some research into it, to see if its something that i really what to do.
He gave to me a list of rather simple questions, i was hoping that you guys (and girls) could help with :lol: .

(1). What is better to start with, Digital or Film, and Why?
(2). name 10 famous photographers.
(3). step by step on how film is devloped.

There they are.
if you could give me info, or a web site that does, i would be in your debt :wink: .

Thanks in advance :salute: .

Ok, I really don't mean this to sound mean. After all, people come and ask questions and we try to help and to answer. But I don't think we're here to do your homework for you. Your teacher told you to research, and research doesn't mean asking other people for the answers (with the exception of your first question, as that is totally based on opinion).

So on the first question, film, in my opinion. Film shot in a completely manual camera, whereby you will then learn the use of shutter speed and aperture and how changing them affects the resulting image.

And a helpful website for the next two questions - www.google.com
They are easy questions, it won't take long.

Read my sig for a jump on #2.

oriecat said:
Ok, I really don't mean this to sound mean. After all, people come and ask questions and we try to help and to answer. But I don't think we're here to do your homework for you. Your teacher told you to research, and research doesn't mean asking other people for the answers (with the exception of your first question, as that is totally based on opinion).

So on the first question, film, in my opinion. Film shot in a completely manual camera, whereby you will then learn the use of shutter speed and aperture and how changing them affects the resulting image.

And a helpful website for the next two questions - www.google.com
They are easy questions, it won't take long.

Read my sig for a jump on #2.

i agree completely. way to go orie.

md

Most reactions

Back