Hello all

aarongbuk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all!. Just found this thread as ive kinda introduced myself in the general gallery! Opps!
However, Ill introduce myself properlly here.
My name is Aaron and im currently living in Malta, however I am British and when in the UK live in Brighton. Maybe I just have a thing about the sea?
I am really a keen amature in photography, but im trying to learn and to improve.
I am very much interested in Aircraft photography (dont worry, Im not in Greece!) but I love all aspects and hopefully will develope an "eye".
I have a Canon EOS350D with a borrowed 80mm - 200mm Canon lens. I used to have a Sigma 28mm-300mm but it was, lets say, not up to the job ;)
OK I thought it was my lack of ability but as soon as I tried another lens, things became quite clearer! (excuse the pun). Maybe it wa dropped or something?

Anyways im mubbling now. Im very pleased to have found this forum (thanks kiwiluke!) and I hope to make some posts soon!

Aaron

Hello all!. Just found this thread as ive kinda introduced myself in the general gallery! Opps!

Don't worry, actually many people do that. I even did not introduce myself at all in the beginning, but only a week after my first posts or so ;)

Welcome again then! ;)

Hey aaron, glad you finally found us here, hope you agree with me about how helpful this forum can be
Luke

Welcome to TPF.

Thanks everyone! :)

hello , welcome to TPF

welcome to TPF

Most reactions

Back