Hello (and, a request for submissions, if I may...)

...JackGray...

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to all.

I'm looking forward to getting deeper into the forums, and learning from them.

I am a composer and videomaker, currently planning to make a video about aging.

In this project, my intention is to explore the emotions one might feel, for example, when viewing the attached photo triptych (Copyright © 2013 by Jack Gray. All rights reserved.). It depicts the course of a life. There's a young girl full of promise, who matures into a beautiful young lady with her whole life ahead of her, who then eventually becomes an old woman - a survivor of life's many challenges - wearing a grateful smile on her face up to the very end.

I'm seeking digital images of any kind - photos, video, artwork, etc. - that might be appropriate to this project. Ideally, these should be multiple images of one person or thing, which have a clear sense of connection - of change over time - between them. I'm hoping to touch on the entire gamut of experience in this project, so, happy / sad / tragic / funny - anything and everything is possible, so long as it invokes human emotions.

Please reply with links to your submission materials. If I decide to use your materials in my video, I'll ask you to grant me a Creative Commons "Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC 3.0)" license. Essentially, this means that you allow me to to copy, adapt, distribute and transmit your materials as part of my video project, so long as I mention you in the credits, and don't use the completed video commercially.

You can learn more about me and my work at videos.jackgray.info.

Thanks everyone,
Jack Gray

Attachments

• $2012-10-28=finis.jpg
    $2012-10-28=finis.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 210

Most reactions

New Topics

Back