Hello (and, a request for submissions, if I may...)

...JackGray...

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to all.

I'm looking forward to getting deeper into the forums, and learning from them.

I am a composer and videomaker, currently planning to make a video about aging.

In this project, my intention is to explore the emotions one might feel, for example, when viewing the attached photo triptych (Copyright © 2013 by Jack Gray. All rights reserved.). It depicts the course of a life. There's a young girl full of promise, who matures into a beautiful young lady with her whole life ahead of her, who then eventually becomes an old woman - a survivor of life's many challenges - wearing a grateful smile on her face up to the very end.

I'm seeking digital images of any kind - photos, video, artwork, etc. - that might be appropriate to this project. Ideally, these should be multiple images of one person or thing, which have a clear sense of connection - of change over time - between them. I'm hoping to touch on the entire gamut of experience in this project, so, happy / sad / tragic / funny - anything and everything is possible, so long as it invokes human emotions.

Please reply with links to your submission materials. If I decide to use your materials in my video, I'll ask you to grant me a Creative Commons "Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC 3.0)" license. Essentially, this means that you allow me to to copy, adapt, distribute and transmit your materials as part of my video project, so long as I mention you in the credits, and don't use the completed video commercially.

You can get contact information, and learn more about me and my work via videos.jackgray.info.

Thanks everyone,
Jack Gray

Sorry, but a mention in the credits won't buy replacement gear, gas, electricity, or pay the insurance. Good luck on your project.

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back