Hello Everyone...

TFphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, I am a young graphics designer and photographer who is still in school, I have always felt different from the current people my age, with all they're obsessed with is fitting in, whereas I focus on more what makes me happy, and that is graphics design, photography and sports. I play for a football academy and have been interested in graphics design/photography since I first found out about it from my Granddad. I am looking forward to sharing my work with like minded people and improving as time goes on. I am also not doing very well in school because of my need to understand more about the planet itself, and the mysteries behind places on this earth, instead of being sat down, made to copy. Hope you make me feel welcome!

You're certainly welcome here. This is about photography primarily but certainly between photos and Photoshop the graphic design fits in well also.
Keep in mind this is a worldwide group of people from all walks of life and all ages. All are photographers but not all are nice all the time or even pleasant. Deal with it.
Have fun and once again. Welcome

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back