Hello Everyone

rparker762

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to post up since I'm new to the forums. Name's Ron. I'm not
new to photograpy per se but most of my experience comes from point and shoot cameras. I've always loved taking pictures so it was only natural that I go out and get me a new camera. I am not a big fan of digitals so I bought a Minolta Maxxum 7000 along with a 35-70 lens. I just went out and did some black and white shots of a friend of mine so I hope they turn out. I would like any and all experience and tips that you folks can provide. I never gave photography a second thought until I developed the first roll of film from this camera. What I am looking to do is get into it as a part time job so I need help with selecting lenses, and so forth. Again, hello to all and thanks for any tips or info.

Ron

Hello and Welcome.

Further down there is a section devoted to film which you may find helpful. Remember to do a search first on any question you may have, it will save you a lot of time.

As to the part time job thing, like any thing else you are going to need a lot of experience because there are a lot of people around that have a camera and only the most passionate about the art rise to the top. (if you lack the passion then you will never gain the experience)

Good luck

mike

Most reactions

New Topics

Back