Hello from Alberta

deschnell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
dwayne-schnell.artistwebsites.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello from southern Alberta (Canada). I have been taking pictures since a kid with my old 110, through late teenage-hood with my Canon AT-1. A couple years ago my wife and I finally decided to switch from point-and-shoot to the D3100. We still own some P&S for convenience and portability... but will likely not buy a new one again. My wife is potentially looking at getting an AW-1 when the D31 dies.

I love nature, landscapes, timelapse, astrophotos (though I don't have a scope). I'm still learning and growing, and am open to comments and tips.

Currently my photos are mostly on NatGeo's Your Shot, and I'm selling some of the better pics as prints via Fine Art America. (I'm using any money generated from the sales to save up for more gear).

Eventually I want to buy either a D7100 or a D610 (maybe next fall).

Currently I'm finishing up my University combined Physics (B.Sc) and B.Education degree to be a teacher... so money and gear will start to accumulate a little more after getting a job.

Welcome to TPF! Plenty to learn on this site. I hope you check out our Gallery section, where you can post some of your work by category of each Gallery. Have fun with it! :)

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the welcomes... I'll be exploring and participating more as time goes on. I am struggling to balance this hobby with my internship/school work. :p
Hey Big Mike - I'm in Lethbridge :)

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Back