Hello from Amsterdam!

Michel88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi folks!

Just a quick message saying hi, my name is Michel and I work and live in Amsterdam! I studied hospitality management and now work in an hotel, and during my education I had the ability to live abroad in South Africa for a while, and later on I moved to Boston, MA in the US for a year. In Africa I fell in love with Wildlife, and I had a teacher who was an avid bird watcher, and he kinda introduced me to photography, so when I was in the US I bought my first DSLR.

I consider myself still a beginner, despite having my camera for almost two years now. I just came back from a vacation to South Africa, where I made my own wildlife shots, and some turned out beautiful, and during my vacation I also caught interest in star photography, and landscape photography, so you may expect to see some shots in that area for me.

Besides photography, I enjoy reading a lot. The books I enjoy most are from Dan Brown, and similar books, and the fantasy books such as Harry Potter, Eragon, Lord of the Rings, etc, but hanging in front of the tele with a night full of the Big Bang theory can be very enjoyable as well!.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys a bit better, see ya around.

Oh yeah, I am basically an open book, so if you have any questions, feel free!

Cheers,
Michel

Welcome from an Amsterdam-lover.

As a newcomer to photography, you might profit from changing your profile to allowing your pictures to be dited.

Lew

Thanks for the tip, I shall do that. Haven't thought of it from that perspective..

Welcome aboard Michel...

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back