Hello from Georgia

ladyphotog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I'm a photographer and photo machine technician in Georgia. I still shoot film, digital hasn't gotten to where it can compare for me. I usually shoot with my 35 or medium format but occasionally break out the 4x5.
Started back shooting recently, I was working too much before. I'm really enjoying it and glad to be here. Site looks great!

Welcome to TPF, and I look forward to seeing some of your pics! Post away!

ladyphotog said:
Hi,
I'm a photographer and photo machine technician in Georgia. I still shoot film, digital hasn't gotten to where it can compare for me. I usually shoot with my 35 or medium format but occasionally break out the 4x5.
Started back shooting recently, I was working too much before. I'm really enjoying it and glad to be here. Site looks great!
Sounds awesome! Welcome to TPF - I'd love to see your 4x5 stuff. :thumbup: Start posting and have fun!

Welcome aboard!!

A warm welcome to you from another film user. Enjoy!

ladyphotog said:
Thank you, I'm in Atlanta.

That's a great city......I drive my wife through there when she has meetings in Alpharetta, then we'll sometimes go to Buckhead for outstanding steaks at Bones.

LetÂ’s see some photosÂ…Â…;)

Welcome to the forum. I just happen to be in Atlanta right now (for work). I still shoot film but digital is taking over slowly but surely.

Most reactions

Back