Hello from Iceland.

IceCanAm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello. Introducing my self, my name is Kjartan and i recently got this camera i mention in my signature on my 40th Bday :) I am used to the smaller cameras, I got a great book with it in Icelandic for beginners.
So now the Northern lights (aurora borealis) and day and night have to watch out. cause here i come.

Iceland is one of the places I've wanted to visit for as long as I can remember so I'm looking forward to some gorgeous photographs of your country. Welcome to the group. Make yourself at home.

Welcome, IceCanAm! I haven't the faintest idea how to photograph the Northern Lights. Good luck!

I spent a few days in Reykjavik last year during the summer. The absolute best hot dogs on the planet come from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur. I can still feel the crunch of the fried onions, the sweet mustard and the snap of the casing in my mouth. It was a fun visit.

Welcome, IceCanAm! I haven't the faintest idea how to photograph the Northern Lights. Good luck!

Well if you want to try, shutter speed 20 to 30 sec, F/4, ISO400, Tripod and a remote controller are a must.

I spent a few days in Reykjavik last year during the summer. The absolute best hot dogs on the planet come from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur. I can still feel the crunch of the fried onions, the sweet mustard and the snap of the casing in my mouth. It was a fun visit.

Haha yes them hot dogs are awesome, I have not been there in a long time though.

Ohhhhhh...who knew that Iceland had fabulous hot dogs!!!! I gotta go there some day!

Welcome to TPF!

Well if you want to try, shutter speed 20 to 30 sec, F/4, ISO400, Tripod and a remote controller are a must.

Thank you! I will catalog this for any future opportunities.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back