Hello from Japan

moriato

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody!

I have moved up from point+click to a Olympus EM-10 now and just learnt from a book about the exposure triangle and look foward to try it out all from here on and learn and share with you all.

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Kombawa from across the East Sea. Which city are you in?

It’s Yokohama, just south of Tokyo.

Got to go to Hachioji for a work trip.
I liked Japan so much I went back for a vacation. I spent a week in Tokyo and took a bunch of day-trips. Then I spent a week in Kyoto doing the same thing including Hiroshima.
I got to go back to Hachioji a couple of years ago. I've made it clear I'll go back anytime they need me to.

Kombawa from across the East Sea. Which city are you in?

It’s Yokohama, just south of Tokyo.

Got to go to Hachioji for a work trip.
I liked Japan so much I went back for a vacation. I spent a week in Tokyo and took a bunch of day-trips. Then I spent a week in Kyoto doing the same thing including Hiroshima.
I got to go back to Hachioji a couple of years ago. I've made it clear I'll go back anytime they need me to.

I have only switched trains in Hachioji once so I cannot say anything about it, but I can relate to your fascination about Japan. After all I decided to move and live here some years ago and do not regret it a bit.
When you visit next and have some spare time or just want to meet up, send me a message.

Hello and welcome

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Will do, thanks!

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back