hello from lincolnshire (bet thats a first) uk

hot shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi

Im dom
Im 15 and into hot rodding and dragracing aswell as photography. Im currently racing in the champions of the future karting championship. I take my beloved 350D every ware with me, even been on the track a few times altho the results were erm odd to say the least. I have created a little website (www.modernpics.co.uk) wich has got a small selection of my work altho it needs updating because over the last year i feel i have im proved my work no end. Im dislexic as you can tell abut ill try my best to make its ledgable

Cheers

Hi Dom,
nice to see you on ThePhotoForum.
I hope you will enjoy yourself here greatly!
We might even get to enjoy some of your work?

Here you go guys a Small taster of some of the work ive done
One of the fastest passes of the final event at santa pod this year stood out in the rain for 18 hours over 2 days but this single picture made it all worth while. :mrgreen:

Welcome to tpf!

I have been there on numerous occasions. Get some shots of that 8-sailed windmill posted.

Thinking about it, isn't there a house down that road past the level-crossing and the Pea Room with a stock car out front....?

Welcome aboard!
Do you live in the mountains of Lincolnshire? ;)

Welcome Dom to TPF.

Hertz van Rental said:
I have been there on numerous occasions. Get some shots of that 8-sailed windmill posted.

Thinking about it, isn't there a house down that road past the level-crossing and the Pea Room with a stock car out front....?

Yea its a its a classic f1 car and theres a guy at the other end of the village with a radical that does like 160 mph and then theres use with the fastest street legal car out side of america.

For a good picture of the windmill keep going up station road away from heckington and theres a dirt area on the right pull off there and get out your car you should see a dirt track walk down there a fair bit and you can see back towards the mill looising most of the houses and rubish .

Mountains indeed :lmao:

well hope you all had a good new years

Most reactions

New Topics

Back