Hello from Noobi :) :)

Martusia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone
My name is Marta. I'm from Poland and curently I live in United States. I always loved art and everything about art. Before I got my first SLR camera I used to paint a lot and design jewelry. After a while me and my boyfriend started new passion - mountain biking. During our weekend trips we used to take lots of pictures with pointshoot camera and they were great. Then my brother got his first SLR camera and then ... you can imagine rest of the story haha . When I saw how much I could do with SLR I immediately wanted one. Since I got it every weekend we going to explore new places and shoot. Me and my boyfriend have next passion toghther - photography- and it feels great! We shoot, explore new places, discover and learn possibilities of this camera and what's even better I can share it with someone who I love :) I have my camera since December 2010 and that's the best thing I ever bought :):) Shooting is relaxing, great, fun and it fills up artistic side of my heart almost up to top haha ( but I still have some room left for designing and painting ) . Recently we got second camera so now we go on our trips and walk next to each other and we shooting everything around . When we get home we review our pictures and having soo much fun discussing everything. I was soo amazed how different point of view we have shooting same areas . Soooo much fun! So I'm still learning and I'm soo happy to be part of this forum . I would love to get as many tips ,comments, your thoughts about my work as you can possibly give me :)
SOO please get ready - soon Im plannig to post my first work :) And Im very exited :)
Also I looooove to ask lots of questions please be prepare hahaha Thank you
Marta
P.s. I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes I still working on my English :)

Your English is a lot better than my Polish :). Welcome!

haha thank you guys. I speak better than I write :)

Most reactions

Back