Hello from Norway :)

melography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hello, I'm new here, and so happy to have found this community! :)
I'm a 23 year old art history student from Norway. I've wanted to get into photography for quite some time, but I've only had my dSLR (a nikon d50) for about 7 months, so I'm still quite the newbie. Hopefully I'll learn a lot in here! Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome to TPF! Where in Norway are you from? I have family in Romarheim, just about 20KM north of Bergen. That is on my Mother's side. My Fathers side comes from Stavanger.
Please don't test me on my Norwegian. I am 3rd generation American. I just listened to the language growing up, but they never taught me...I wish they had!

Welcome to the forum. You come from a beautiful part of the world, so I hope you'll post some pics from there.

Welcome aboard, we hope to see a lot of posts from you.

Yes, I was able to visit family for the fiist time, in Romarheim and in Stavanger back in 1987. My Sister's recently went to Romarheim. I was partial to Romarheim because of the overall beauty especially walking down to the little dock, stand there in awe at the beauty of that fjord! I hope I will be able to go back again and stay longer! I would like a chance to check Bergen out more than I did on my last visit...we'll see!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back