Hello from SC

asphaltangel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, new to the forum. I asked my first question this morning and received a few NOT so friendly responses. Because I AM NEW to this, and don't know all the ropes as yet, I may ask another question that has already been DONE TO DEATH, and not realize it. I am hoping to get some good advice and learn some things here. I did also receive some possitive and helpful responses this morning, however the first 2 or 3 really gave me a BAD first impression. If I do ask something that YOU are tired of seeing, please just ignore the thread or if you MUST respond, you can let me know it without being rude. Remember YOU were a newbie here yourself at one time. That being said, I am looking forward to hearing your helpful knowledge and experiences, and your critique of my photos. Have a great day!

Welcome aboard.

Unfortunately, like every other internet forum...we have some nuts and some bad apples....but overall, I think we're better than most.

Also, like most things in life, you tend to get out what you put in. In other words, do some reading, try the search function and check out what has been asked and answered before. If you can't find what you're looking for, people will be much more willing to help, if they know you've at least put some effort into it.

Welcome - Take not so friendly replies with a grain of salt. There are some very helpful people on this board and like anything, there has to be balance, this is where the bad apples and nuts come in.

Most reactions

Back