What's new

Intro

Farmercharliesblog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
southern Berkshires massachussetts
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi i’m new. I want to start my photography career but I don’t know how. I have a photographer uncle who is teaching me but I am stuck on how to get feedback. Can you help me? Here are some photos… please don’t be to harsh. Nothing is edited!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1404.webp
    IMG_1404.webp
    5.9 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1292.webp
    IMG_1292.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • 1E11F247-7EFA-4BE4-B92C-918F3DCA37F4.webp
    1E11F247-7EFA-4BE4-B92C-918F3DCA37F4.webp
    539.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0981.webp
    IMG_0981.webp
    716.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1423.webp
    IMG_1423.webp
    4.3 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1664.webp
    IMG_1664.webp
    7.8 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1670.webp
    IMG_1670.webp
    4.6 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1850.webp
    IMG_1850.webp
    459.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1864.webp
    IMG_1864.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2107.webp
    IMG_2107.webp
    3.7 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2117.webp
    IMG_2117.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 62

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom