David Lustrup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightworkerphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Everyone!
David here from south Florida, new to this forum and looking forward to meeting a lot of like minded photography friends and networking=)

I'm 36 I shoot Sony exclusively ( used to shoot canon )
my gear includes a Sony A7 and a Sony a6000 with a bunch of converted canon glass and rokinon glass. I shoot everything but I love portraiture and nature the most, also astrophotography and starlapses.

once again thanks for having me here and hope to meet you all soon on the forums! =)

lightworker2015

David Lustrup

V-E-S-P-E-R-T-I-N-E on DeviantArt

Lightworker Photography

Welcome David, This is a great place to learn about all aspects of photography. Spend some time and meander amongst the various sections and you can't help but learn a bit.
I looked at some of your links and would suggest you consider just putting the best shot in the series up instead of all the shots in a series. Enjoy the forum and will look forward to your views on this stuff.

Welcome David, This is a great place to learn about all aspects of photography. Spend some time and meander amongst the various sections and you can't help but learn a bit.
I looked at some of your links and would suggest you consider just putting the best shot in the series up instead of all the shots in a series. Enjoy the forum and will look forward to your views on this stuff.
I know, I should put only the best one up, I'm kind of guilty of using those sites as storage whilst I acquire a larger hard drive hehehe

Most reactions

Back