Hello from Virginia :)

Sinister.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,My name is Amanda and I reside 20 minutes from downtown Fredericksburg in Virginia! I've always had a secret passion for photography and just very recently acquired my dSLR. My main subjects being animals, I've done a few "shoots" with people and just enjoy it way too much. I would love to aspire to be a pet/equine photographer, but for now I'm just reading the stickies trying to soak up as much information as possible.. Since I'm clueless. Right now I have a Canon EOS 1000D (or a Rebel XS), with a 18-55mm lens.. Still working to figure this all out, hahaha! I'm looking at taking a photography class this fall, but otherwise I'm on my own for the time being :) Just for fun, here's my main focus and love, Juno! She's a 6 month old Dobermann and one of the most photogenic dogs I've ever met! Haha!
067.jpg
Unfortunately right now I have a crappy computer and I live in the boonies with terrible internet. So 85% of my post will be via cell phone.I look forward to learning and getting to know everyone! Thank you :)

lovemygsd5

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
In Lynchburg, VA. Just joined a few minutes ago. Love the stylish pet!

Gunso

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome Amanda, hope you enjoy your stay here at TPF ;)

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
That suspect your dog is thinking "since she's hooked on photography, soon she'll be lighting me up with some off camera fill flash" =)

MeMeBev

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome! I used to live in Woodbridge years ago..son and family live in Spotsylvania. Have fun learning your camera...I'm still learning mine.

Most reactions

New Topics