What's new

Hello Mr camera man

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Hello again !! :)


I just love these mirrors.
This one has a fun house effect making me look like im of dwarf proportions.
In reality im 6 ft 3.
Still funny stuff.


IMG_0125.jpg
 
Yeah, wouldnt this be a kick for family portraits.. lol

Its an old crusty tamron 28-75 2.8 ld dr xr lr etc.........
 
Cool shot!

6'3" eh? You know what they say...:sexywink:
 
Cool shot!

6'3" eh? You know what they say...:sexywink:

I'm 6'...don't believe everything you hear :lol:

It's a pretty sweet shot. Nothing spectacular, but interesting nonetheless.
 
Cool shot!

6'3" eh? You know what they say...:sexywink:


hahahahaha you guys are a riot..

I only mention height cause how distorted the mirror is.
from 6.3 to 4ft is a huuge difference.

I wonder if anyone ever shoots with funhouse mirrors for portraits. Whos first to try it. ?


And yes my feet are huge.
 
First quote that popped into my head:

"It's a tiny, golden man..."
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom