Hello out there... :)

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all~

I was reading an article today about 60 things you can do to find inspiration in photography and one of them said to join a photography forum... So I found this! (acually from an iPhone app...lol)

I have been interested in taking pics foreverrrr and have had a career as a hairstylist for 14 years, and then this past March, a photog friend of mine gave me the push to go ahead to the professional side. You would not believe it, but I started charging right away and built my portfolio from all paid sessions. After 6 months, my entire September & November is booked with photo shoots! (I'm still in disblief!!).

Anyhow... I'm looking forward to some constructive critism on my work (once I can figure out how the heck to get pictures on here) and chatting about everything photography!

Nice to meet you! :)

TheHairStylistPhotog said:
Hey all~

I was reading an article today about 60 things you can do to find inspiration in photography and one of them said to join a photography forum... So I found this! (acually from an iPhone app...lol)

I have been interested in taking pics foreverrrr and have had a career as a hairstylist for 14 years, and then this past March, a photog friend of mine gave me the push to go ahead to the professional side. You would not believe it, but I started charging right away and built my portfolio from all paid sessions. After 6 months, my entire September & November is booked with photo shoots! (I'm still in disblief!!).

Anyhow... I'm looking forward to some constructive critism on my work (once I can figure out how the heck to get pictures on here) and chatting about everything photography!

Nice to meet you! :)

WOW! *Welcome*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back