Hello y'all

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been talking pictures for years but only for painting ideas. I have some basics down but really use the camera as a tool. I have holgas, TLRs, point and shoots, and bought my first digital slr camera in June, Nikon d3300. My favorite camera is the Canon S90 or my Holga 120 TLR. I was fond of my airesflex until I got jumped downtown Detroit, it was the camera or my face... My face won but I broke my trigger hand on the dudes melon. I develop my own b&w but send out color for prints. I hate blight, drugs, and homeless but try to extract the beauty out of it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

bought my first digital slr camera in June, Nikon d3300. My favorite camera is the Canon S90
Yeah, Canon is better than Nikon. :bek181:

Welcome!

bought my first digital slr camera in June, Nikon d3300. My favorite camera is the Canon S90
Yeah, Canon is better than Nikon. :bek181:
I did not know that. I read a bunch of reviews and this seemed like a good choice and I can use my old glass from film camera. I really wanted a Pentax 645D but could not justify cost for my level of use.

.. I can use my old glass from film camera.
When you decide on which exact model of camera, check the lens/mount compatibility for each of the lenses that you already own.

.. I can use my old glass from film camera.
When you decide on which exact model of camera, check the lens/mount compatibility for each of the lenses that you already own.
That's what I did and was a deciding factor. I grew rather fond of a 50mm prime I had and it works fine on the DSLR but I have to manual focus. I do not see a need to spend $250 for a new lens just to get AFS Dx

I did not know that
I was totally kidding. Sorta, kinda. Just poking fun.

Darn sarcasm didn't travel well. I was hoping that emoticon would do it, but I guess I should have used a different one... :boggled:

Oh. The emo don't show up on my phone. I almost went Canon but old glass tipped the edge. I gotta say though my Canon S90 takes just as good a picture generally speaking. I've been selling my old film cameras off to go towards a 70mm lens. I hated to sell my Yashica T4 super and Electro 35 gsn.

Most reactions

Back