Hello!

Nikki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Nikki and I'm new here. I'm 29 and live in Australia.

I've just recently acquired my first SLR - a Minolta Dynax Maxxum 404, and I've started a photography course (just a basic one, one night a week for 8 weeks).

I've always been interested in learning photography, but never had the opportunity (or a decent camera) before! I'm sure I'm going to have heaps of questions, so hopefully you guys will be able to help me out with some of them in the future! :D

Looking forward to chatting with you all, and learning lots and lots from you!

Cheers,
Nikki

Glad you could join us Nikki 8)

I'm sure you will learn plenty in that Photography course. Definately get to know your manual settings.

I love my Minolta X-7A camera. Just wish I had some really good lenses. Minolta is known for good close up lenses.

Good Luck :D

I dont know if i can really say 'us' because i'm just new here myself..but..thanks for joining us! heheh

I'm sure everyone here would be happy to answer any questions you have and i look forward to seeing some photos of yours.

Hi nikki, as everyone else has said...welcome! goodluck with the course and if you have any questions, we are all right here. and theres pretty talented and knowledgable people here as well.

md

Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone! I am SO glad I have found a place thats not full of pretentious snobs like some of the other photography forums I've checked out! :roll: Have an awesome weekend everyone!

well thanks nikki! are you single? just kidding :lol:

have a great memorial weekend yourself!

md

Most reactions

Back